Tattoo Removal Swansea, Cardiff and Newport
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does it hurt ?
The simple answer is yes but it's a bearable pain and after a minute or so it will go slightly numb.
Each person has a different pain threshold so we will stop and start to suit you, there is no rush
2. How long do I have to wait between sessions?
It's between 4-6 weeks as it will take time to heal, this is an important part of the process and will break down the ink. Over that time you will see it getting lighter and lighter
3. How long is each session?
It depends on the size of the tattoo. It's alot quicker than having a tattoo. It can be from a few minutes to an hour .
4. Can you get rid of all colours?
Yes ! Black is easiest. Some greens and blues can take more sessions to complete.
5. Can I have a tattoo over my old tattoo after it has been lasered?
Yes you can. We can fade the tattoo with 2-3 sessions which will allow you to start your new tattoo.
6. Can I have my tattoo lasered if I'm on medication or pregnancy ?
If you are on medication please let us know and we will advise.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding you can't have lasering at this time .